Friday, August 26, 2016

New Colors and Best Birthday Ever Card

Close to my Heart’s new colors are here AND they are available in the newly designed ink pad style! You are going to love these new ink pads! They are bigger, easier to open, and of course the new colors are beautiful!

In this video, I show a comparison of the new ink pads with the old ones.



I created a simple card with the new colors using the card on page 36 of the new catalog as inspiration. I love the new Wise Guy Birthday stamp set. Did you know that this set is also available in Spanish and French?


I used all of the new colors including Raspberry, Blossom, Tangerine, Lemon, WillowEmerald, and Pansy. The only new color I didn’t use is our “color of the year” Sea Glass. The only reason I didn't use it is because I didn’t have the pad yet when I made the card. LOL. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I can’t wait to make some cards with it!


So what do you think? Do you like the new ink pad design?
I definitely give it a “Two Thumbs Up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment