Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I am so blessed!


I just received the most wonderful gift from Close to my Heart! This beautiful silver pendant with a sparkly diamond was sent to me from the Home Office to celebrate my 10 years as a CTMH Consultant. I can truly say that other than being a wife and a mommy, this is the BEST job I have ever had! I am so blessed to have made such wonderful friends, to be given the opportunity to grow creatively, to be able to contribute to our household income, to take my family on amazing trips, to be challenged to step out of my comfort zone and learn to actually enjoy public speaking (LOL), and to be able to share my passion for papercrafting with others!

I am so thankful for all that CTMH has brought to me and my family over the past 10 years and cannot wait to see what the next 10 years brings! Thank you all for being a part of it! xoxo

(If this sounds like something that you might enjoy too, let me know. There is a GREAT New Consultant Kit coming out on August 1st that I think you might really like! Plus, if you were a previous Consultant anytime from 2013-2015, there will be a sweet deal for you to re-sign up next month!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment