The kit is $25 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut Confetti Wishes and Cardstock pieces to make 5 cards
- Belated Birthday Stamp Set (see photo below)
- Confetti Wishes Compliments
- (4) A2 sized envelopes
- (1) Package of Clear Sparkles
- Link to Design Space file
- Step-by-step instructions
Order additional kits without the stamp set for just $15 more!
Additional supplies needed:
- Ink Pads: Pacifica, Canary, Thistle, Lagoon
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (all piece will be pre-cut in the kit, but you will need this cartridge if you plan to make more in the future)
We will use the sentiment card key to make this cute die-cut cupcake card.
The “sleeve key” will help us make this mini card that is the perfect size to hold a gift card.
My favorite card in the kit is this one where we will use a pocket card on the front and...
...there will be a special pop-up surprise on the inside!
Ok, so maybe this is my favorite card. I don’t know. I just love them all. You will learn how to make a swing card that opens up in a fun, unique way.
The last one uses some of the left over Confetti Wishes Compliments to make a quick and easy birthday card.
On of the best things about this kit is that it comes with a stamp set called “Belated Birthday.” I don’t know about you, but I am great at making cards, but not so great at sending them. I was thrilled when Close to my Heart came out with a stamp set just for me! Now I can add a cute “belated” wish to any of my cards that I forgot to send out on time. If you have no problems with forgetting birthdays like I do, then you will be happy to know that there are a couple of regular birthday wishes in the set as well.
All kits are now sold. Thank you for the great response.