Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Heartstrings Layout


We took our annual family photos a couple months ago and as soon as I saw them, I knew that Close to my Heart’s Heartstrings Collection would be perfect to use with them on a scrapbook layout.





This sticker made a perfect title for my layout. I truly did love making these moments with my family!




I think this has to be my all time favorite photo ever! My sweet daughter is giving her Daddy some love. The look on my hubby’s face just warms my heart. Can you tell that she has him wrapped around her finger?


Click here or below to order the supplies to make your own Heartstrings layout. Be sure to order soon though, because this Collection will only be available through March 31, 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! I always thought this paper packet was "Valentines" but now I see that it can be used for any layouts between people who love each other...any day of the year! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete