Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hugs and Kisses Valentine Card


Valentine’s Day is a special day to share with the ones you love. For me it is extra special because it is also my husband’s birthday. In fact, our first dance at our wedding was to Martina McBride’s “Valentine.” (I love this song!) Every year I make a special card for my hubby and I wanted to share this year’s card with you today.


It is a pretty simple card to make. I just covered a card base with a piece of Heartstrings paper. Then I cut some banner shapes in various sizes, inked the edges with Whisper ink and adhered them with some 3-D Foam Tape. The “hugs & kisses” sentiment is from the XOXO mini stamp. I added a few Stuck on You Puffies on the bottom to finish it off.


I hope this gives you a little inspiration to create something special for the ones you love. ♥

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Just put in my order for the new products... the only thing I'm missing to make this is the puffies which I opted out on buying, but I'm sure I can find something similar in my stash to use! Very cute, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. Have fun with your new goodies. Don't you just love this paper? *Ü*

      Delete