Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Guest Designer Valentine's Card



I was honored to asked to be a guest designer for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog this week. The sketch they sent me to use was so much fun. Here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration. I used Close to my Heart’s new Heartstrings Paper and Compliments on my 6" x 6" card. It is a little hard to see, but I also used the adorable new Heart Embossing Folder. The swirls were cut using a combination of images from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I combined them in Design Space. Here is the Design Space file if you’d like to use the image. The best thing about this card is that it was easy to make. There was no stamping involved. (Just a lot of 3-D Foam Tape.) *Ü*


Thanks for stopping by today. If you’d like to make a project inspired by the sketch above, be sure to share it on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS CARD, I PINNED IT TWICE!!! LOL!!
    L.r. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, Lisa! It is so fun and filled with love. Your work is always so beautiful! Thanks for joining and inspiring us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyson! You always know how to make a girl feel good. *Ü*

      Delete
  3. This is a stunning card! Thank you so much for taking time to be a GD, your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Lisa, the only thing that came up when I clicked the design space link was two swirly images? Is that what you were sharing or was it the card image as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning. Yes, the only thing that was in the DS file was the swirls that I created for the card. Everything else on the card was just cut with my paper trimmer. *Ü*

      Delete
  5. So gorgeous! Love the papers and layers, perfection. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us at AHSC as a GD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers and the fact that you used no stamping! Great use of the floral paper too!

    ReplyDelete