Saturday, September 6, 2014

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection is coming soon!


The highly anticipated Artfully Sent Cricut Collection is coming soon! Close to my Heart estimates that it will be available to order within the next couple of weeks. (I cannot wait!!) If you would like to be notified when it becomes available, feel free to fill out the form at the bottom of this post and I will let you know as soon as it is available to order. I will be offering a special promotion for those who order the Collection through me.   

In addition to the amazing cartridge, the Collection also comes with a full pack of White Daisy cardstock and 3 adorable stamp sets including a whimsical alphabet, fun frames, and TONS of great card sentiments!


With this Collection, you will be able to make handmade masterpieces in no time at all! Choose from cards with sentiments, cut directly into them, or combine several cutouts to create your own pop-up scenes. Featuring 400 card designs with more than 25 card themes and 5 different card formats including dynamic interactive designs, this cartridge has a card for any and all occasion—even if the occasion is “just because!” Card styles include:




















Watch this great video to find out more about this fantastic Collection. 



If you would like to be notified when it becomes available, feel free to fill out the form below and I will let you know as soon it will be available to order.

I will be offering a special promotion for those who order the Collection through me.   

I would like to be informed when the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection is available.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment