Friday, August 1, 2014

CTMH's New Annual Inspirations is here!


I am so excited to finally be able to share with you Close to my Heart’s new Annual Inspirations Idea Book/Catalog! This is the most amazing collaboration of products, projects, and creative inspiration I have seen in a long time!

You can view and download your own copy here, you may order a copy on my website here, or you may order copy directly from me. If you order a copy directly from me or from my website, you will also receive a coupon for a free ink pad to use on your next order. (See info at the bottom of this post to see how you can get a copy for FREE!)

There are so many great things about this new Idea Book. The book will be good for a full year, so there are more great products and project ideas than ever! Plus, we will have two 40 page supplementals that will come out in December and April with even more goodies!


Below are some of my favorite new products...





Over 85 new Stamp Sets 


5 beautiful new Ink Colors


A FANTASTIC New Cricut Collection containing 400 Card Designs
(Artfully Sent Cricut Collection will be available in September.
Stayed turned for more details.)


Quick and Easy Cut Above Project Line
Create cards and gift bags in a snap with these precut, predesigned kits.


Scrapbook faster than ever with our new Picture My Life kits


Add some fun to your parties with the new Designer Creations Line


Create beautiful jewelry in a snap with
new additions to the Base & Bling Line 


Make your crafting easier with our new Tools like the new Score Board, Washi Tape Dispenser, Mini Stapler, Punches, and Embossing Folders


Our new ShinHan Touch Twin Markers will make coloring and blending more fun


This is only a sampling of all of the wonderful new products. Be sure to check out all of the new products in the Annual Inspirations book here. You can also see and order them on my website here.

If you would like to order your own Copy of the new Annual Inspirations you may do so by ordering it on my website here or by using the Paypal link below. Whether you order it from my website or directly form me, I will send you a coupon good for a free ink pad to use on your next order. Or, you can get a FREE copy sent to you by placing an order for $25 or more on my website!

Click on the image below to start shopping CTMH’s new products.


Click on the paypal link below to order your new Annual Inspirations Idea Book/Catalog for just $6. Make sure to indicate where you would like your catalog shipped. Your free ink pad coupon will be included with your new Idea Book. If you order the catalog from my website, your free ink pad coupon will be emailed to you.

Remember if you place an order on my website for just $25, I will mail you a FREE copy of the Annual Inspirations!

2014-2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book
$6 includes shipping

 

No comments:

Post a Comment