Thursday, August 21, 2014

Best Wishes Pathfinding Card


I love Close to my Heart’s mini stamps. They are only $2.99 and they are all super cute! I used two of them on this card including the Spring Banner stamp and the Timely Tidings stamp. I love that you can stamp any sentiment you like in the center of the Spring Banner image. I think I will make a few of these cards and leave the sentiment blank. Then when I need a last minute card, I can choose the appropriate sentiment, stamp it, and have a card ready to go in less than 2 minutes. (Perfect for a last minute person like me. lol)

I also used some other fun new products on the card including the Glacier patterned paper from the Pathfinding paper packet, the new Floral Embossing Folder, the scallop border punch, and some self-adhesive Gold Bling Gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment