Monday, August 4, 2014

August Creative Club Project Kit - Paper Fundamentals Mini Card Set


August’s Creative Club will be held on Thursday, August 21st at 7pm. We will be creating a sweet mini card set using the beautiful Paper Fundamentals Whimsy pack.


The project kit is just $25 and includes all of the following: 
NOTE: Four of the colors used in this kit are new colors. See info below for links to purchase the new ink pad colors.

Additional products needed to complete this project:
Adhesive of your choice
Ink Pads: Cocoa, Pixie, Sorbet, Canary, Sweet Leaf, Glacier, Thistle

Add additional kits without the stamp set for just $10 more!

You will make (6) 3" x 3" gift cards and matching envelopes and a cute drawstring muslin bag to store them. You can make this as a gift or make one for yourself so you will have some mini gift cards ready when you need them.



You will learn how to create 3-D butterflies for your cards and stamp the envelopes to match using the adorable Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set.



This kit has a rainbow of colors and lots of fun sentiments so you can customize your cards as you wish. Do you need six birthday cards? Do you need six “special day” cards? Maybe you would like a variety of cards like I made for my samples? The choice is yours.



Thank you for the great response.
Kits are now sold out.

To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here. You do not need to be local to participate.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa, just absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this kit is SPECTACULAR! I'm sorry, I am just going to have to lift it, just as I did your flower one. I'll let you know when I post the flower kit on my blog with a link to your original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy. I can't wait to see your flower cards. *Ü*

      Delete
  3. So CUTE!!! I especially love the envelopes and bag...such the perfect details to add a WOW on top of GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, any chance you'll sell a copy of your instructions to a New Zealand consultant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have a page set up for Consultants to order my guides. Here is a link: http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com/p/consultant-project-guides.html

      Let me know if you have any questions. *Ü*

      Delete