Sunday, July 27, 2014

Surf's Up Card in a Box


My friend, Convention roommate, and 2nd downline, Kim Hensley gave me this super cute card-in-a-box that I just had to share with you. Isn’t it adorable? She used Close to my Heart’s Surf’s Up Picture my Life cards instead of patterned paper. I love it! She also used the Lifting Spirits stamp set, the super fun July Stamp of the Month called Circus Alphabet, and one of the stamp sets that comes with the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.  The clouds and sun were cut using images from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I love how she embossed the white cardstock clouds with the Dot and Stripe embossing folders and cut the sun out of a piece of Gold Glitter Paper.


This is one of my all time favorite cards. It just makes me happy every time I look at it! Thanks Kim!


Here is a photo of my CTMH Convention roomies (from left to right): Christine Adams, Kim Hensley (who made this great card), and me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lisa! I had no idea I had been honored on your blog, but I am following you know so I'll never miss another!

    ReplyDelete