Sunday, May 25, 2014

Getting ready for Convention...


I have been cleaning out my craft room this past week to make room for the brand new goodies that I get to play with while making some fun projects for the 2014 Close to my Heart Convention next month! I was honored to be asked to do a Creative presentation and part of the “compensation” is that they sent me this big box of new, unreleased products to use. I can’t share much about them, other than the fact that I know you will all love them!!

Our Convention this year is at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, CA. Would you like to join us? All CTMH Consultants are invited to attend, but registration closes on May 31st, so be sure to register soon! Not yet a CTMH Consultant? Visit my New Consultant FAQ page to find out how you can become one!

Ok, I am off to lock myself in my craft room to play...

1 comment:

  1. I always LOVED getting those secret boxes!!! Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete