Friday, March 21, 2014

Adorable You Card


I had fun making this standard sized card using one of the cards from Close to my Heart’s Balloon Ride Picture My Life Scrapbooking Kit.  (You get so many great cards in this kit that you will have lots left over to make other projects like this fun card.) I matted the PML card on a piece of Sorbet cardstock and rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder to match the PML card. The “adorable you” chipboard piece is from the Balloon Ride Compliments.

The flower and leaf were made using the Ballon Ride paper and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. (See page 60 of the Artbooking cartridge for the flower and leaf shapes.)

I cut a piece of 5½" x 8½" Colonial White cardstock, then scored and folded it in half to make the card base. I embossed one edge of the front of the card base with the Damask Embossing Folder. I matted everything on top and added some Small Sparkle Flourishes to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment