Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Artistic Adventure is coming soon...


As you all know, Close to my Heart is a big part of my life. Becoming a Consultant was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have grown professionally, creatively, and personally since joining the CTMH family 9 years ago.

If you have followed my blog for a while, you probably know that the CTMH annual Convention is one of the highlights of the year. I am super excited for the upcoming 2014 Convention for a number of reasons. First because it is going to be back in my neck of the woods here in Southern California at the Disneyland Hotel! Woo-Hoo! I am also thrilled that this year’s theme is “The Artistic Adventure.” CTMH is celebrating their 30 year anniversary this year, so with the creative theme and the 30th anniversary celebration, this Convention is bound to be extra special!

Another reason that I am excited is because I was asked to be one of four Creative Presenters this year. This is such an honor and to be truthful, I am a bit nervous and extremely humbled. (I will definitely be praying for a major dose of creative mojo to find me in time to prepare my artwork for my presentation.) I am thrilled to be presenting with three INCREDIBLY creative gals!

2014 Creative Presenters
Brenda Rose, Beckie Lehman, Pamela O’Conner, and little ol’ me

There are also 12 AMAZING Consultants who were chosen to teach an Extravaganza class this year. Extravaganza is four hours of super fun creative packed classes and presentations. You will definitely be inspired by some incredible artwork!

2014 Extravaganza Teachers
Christine Adams, Sara Batkin, Tresa Black, Ginni Candelaria, Kelly English-Triggs, Melissa Laverty, Tamra Pope, Sherri Rottler, Kathy Skipper, Michelle Snyder, Jamie Turner, and Bren Yule!

If you are a CTMH Consultant, I am really looking forward to seeing you in Anaheim for a super fun “Artistic Adventure!”


If you are not a CTMH Consultant, I would LOVE for you to sign up so that you can join us at this year’s 30th anniversary “Artistic Adventure” Convention!! 

For just $99, you can sign up to become a Consultant and get:
  • the New Consultant Kit with over $300 in products
  • the opportunity to earn back your $99 within your 1st 90 days with our Straight to the Top Program
  • the opportunity to earn more free goodies and cash
  • the opportunity to join an award winning team
  • the opportunity to get great discounts on high quality products
  • the opportunity to earn amazing incentive trips
  • and tons more!!!


Feel free to read through my New Consultant FAQs here
If you still have questions, feel free to contact me.
If you are ready to sign up, you can do so here.


Watch out Mickey... here we come!!!

2 comments:

  1. How coooooooooool is that!!?!?!?!?
    That is AWESOME Lisa!!
    (BIG SMILE)
    L.r. Smith (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! We all admire your creativity! Wish I was going to see what all you girls have in store!

    ReplyDelete