Monday, February 24, 2014

Retiring Albums


I know that many of you, including myself, love Close to my Heart’s expandable Faux Leather Albums. I wanted to let you know that they will be retiring at the end of the current catalog cycle (July 2014) and are now only available while supplies last. The new albums that will be replacing these look wonderful, however they will not be expandable and they will not be available in the current faux leather finish. The new albums will be available in both post bound and D-Ring formats with a coated canvas finish. They will be available in different patterns and two solid colors.

I wanted to let you know now, so that you can stock up on both the albums and the accessories that go with them such as the extender posts & screws, spine expanders, etc. Since they are only available while supplies last at this point, I would hate for them to run out of your favorite color or the accessories to expand the current albums that you have.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or place your order by clicking here or the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment