Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You Are Welcome Here

With all that is happening in our industry, you may be wondering how Close to my Heart is doing. As a strong, growing, debt-free company, CTMH is doing very well and will be around for a long time! I am so proud to be part of this amazing company that is really more like “family” to me.

I’d love to share this video with you that helps explain CTMH’s current position in the industry. Whether you are a Customer, Hobbyist, or Consultant, it is nice to know that there is a place for you at CTMH. You are most certainly welcome here!       


If you’d like more information on CTMH products, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to send you a new Idea Book/Catalog. You can also view the catalog online here or place an order online here.

If you would like information about joining my team, feel free to visit my New Consultant FAQ Page here or contact me with any questions you may have.

If you are excited about CTMH and ready to join as a Consultant or Hobbyist, you can find the online application here.

Thank you for being part of our CTMH family! We LOVE having you here!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment