Monday, June 24, 2013

Flowering Bunch Card


The May Stamp of the Month called Flowering Bunch has been sitting on my desk, calling my name, all month long. It is such a cute set that I just had to create something with it before leaving for the 2013 Close to my Heart Convention in Orlando, FL tomorrow.

This fun little card was made using that set in addition to an older, retired petite perk set called Bee Mine. (I just love the tiny little bee in that set.) I added some Stardust Glitter Gel to his wings. I also popped up a few of the tiny flowers and added some small Sparkles in the center.

It’s a simple card, but if you know me, you know “Simple” is my middle name. *Ü*


I guess that’s it before I leave tomorrow. If you’d like to stay up to date on all of the happenings at Convention, be sure to check the Facebook hash tag #VivaCTMH often. (I may just post a few fun photos and updates here on my blog and on my CTMH Facebook page as well.)

2 comments: