Friday, May 31, 2013

I love my CTMH Family!


When I signed up as a Close to my Heart Consultant almost 9 years ago, I never would have dreamed that it would have such an impact on my life and that I would make such good friends. Once a month a few of my local Consultant Downlines and I get together for a special Consultant Club. Last night we met and they surprised me with some birthday goodies. (Thanks ladies!!!!) As I sit here and think about this group, I can honestly say that each and every one of them have become good friends. I even consider them like family. Without CTMH, I would have never met any of them.

I am so very grateful for these gals and all of the others that have joined my team and become my friends! Even those who are all the way on the other side of the country have quickly become a special part of my life!

Thank you CTMH for growing my “family” in such wonderful ways!!

If you would like information about joining the CTMH family and my Paper Trufflez Team, feel free to contact me or click here for some great info. *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment