Monday, April 29, 2013

Only one more day to join my team and get extra perks!


When I first decided to join Close to my Heart as a Consultant 8-1/2 years ago, I primarily did it to get a discount on the great products for myself. The New Consultant Kit (which was 4 times the cost as it is now) and discounts were a great way to build my stash of wonderful, crafty products. I had no intention of building a big business.

After receiving my kit and playing with the products for a short time, I realized that I had found something truly special.  I found that being part of CTMH was more than just getting a discount on some great products. I became aware of all of the amazing perks that came with being a CTMH Consultant. Plus, I was now part of a family of other Consultants who shared my crazy passion for paper crafting and I had access to some fantastic training tools that helped me become a more creative and more confident crafter.

Who would have thought that 8-1/2 years later I would have turned my hobby into a lucrative business? I am thrilled to have a wonderful, thriving team of women all across the country who share my passion for paper crafting. Many of them signed up for the same reason that I did—simply to get a discount for themselves on some great paper crafting products. Many have also decided to build a thriving business. The best thing is that they can all decide for themselves what they want to do with their CTMH business. (I have a Team Facebook Group where we all connect and get to know each other even though we are spread out throughout the country.)

I would love for you to have the same opportunity! Did you know that right now you can join CTMH for as little as $49? Plus if you sign up by April 30th, you can also get the upcoming four Stamps of the Month for FREE! That’s an additional $72 value! Plus you have the opportunity to earn up to $200 more in FREE products in your first 90 days with our Straight to the Top Program and my personal incentive program for my team members!

Feel free to visit my New Consultant FAQs page for answers to many of the most common questions I receive about joining my team including: “What’s in the Kit?” and “What happens if I don’t do anything once I order my kit?”

Have more questions? Feel free to contact me. I would love to chat with you about all of the opportunities available to you.

Ready to sign up and take advantage of this GREAT deal? Click here to fill out the online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment