Saturday, March 9, 2013

"B Happy" Card


I have a few more Buzz and Bumble projects to share with you including this square shaped “B Happy” card. To make this card, I used a 5-1/2" x 11" piece of Cocoa cardstock as the base. After scoring it and folding it in half, I matted some Buzz and Bumble patterned paper onto a piece of Créme Brulee cardstock. Then I cut a banner shape from a piece of the honeycomb paper, also from the Buzz and Bumble paper packet. I inked the edges with some Cocoa ink and adhered them to the card.


To make the focal point, I matted one of the stickers from the Buzz and Bumble My Stickease to another piece of patterned paper and adhered it to the card with some 3-D Foam Tape. I cut a small flower from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, inked the edges, and added a wooden flower from the Buzz and Bumble Assortment. I finished it off with a small Artisan Stud in the center.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Very striking color combination, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie. CTMH makes it easy with their coordinating papers, cardstock, and embellies. *Ü*

      Delete
  2. Love it Lisa! I wanna come play with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how you distressed the corners of the decorative paper to give it that shaded look! I need to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail. I love to distress everything. lol

      Delete