Thursday, October 4, 2012

And the winner is...


Thank you to all that posted such wonderful organizing suggestions and tips. Be sure to read though all of the comments on this post to get some great organizing ideas!


The winner of the FREE pack of 3 craft boxes is Barb who posted on September 27th at 12:24pm. Barb said, “I am working on organizing my studio, too. I am a paper addict and I get really freaked out if my paper has a wrinkle or ruffle on it. So to prevent that from happening, I store my 12x12 paper flat, in drawers that are labeled with each season. And my card stock is stored in hanging file folders, that are labeled with a color swatch. I love to have things organized and looking nice. Thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome prize package!”

Barb, please email me with your address and I will get your craft boxes out to you right away. *Ü* 

If you’d like more information about CTMH’s awesome organizational tools, feel free to contact me or order them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment