Thursday, August 23, 2012

Win a FREE Artiste Cricut Collection!

Have you seen Close to my Heart’s new Artiste Cricut Collection yet? It is amazing! I thought I‘d share this great video with you that explains how both of the included booklets work together to help make your crafting faster, simpler, and MUCH easier!


Click here for more information and to see all of the images available in this incredible collection.

Would you like to win a FREE Artiste Collection valued at nearly $125? Hop on over to my giveaway page here and enter to win. The winner will be announced on September 1st.


If you can’t wait to see if you are the winner, feel free to order the collection here now, and if you end up being my winner, I will either reimburse you for the full price you paid for the collection or you can choose $99 in any other products. *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment