Wednesday, July 18, 2012

La Belle Vie Dress Bow Holder


Here is another project that I made for the Accessories Presentation at Convention. I have a little girl whose bows and barrettes seem to always be scattered around the house. I thought this might help us organize them and keep them in one place, so we can actually find the one we need when we need it.


I cut a piece of chipboard to make the bodice and covered it with some patterned paper from Close to my Heart’s new La Belle Vie Collection. I added some of our new Black Tulle and Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon to the bottom and finished it off with some of our YUMMY new Colonial White Rosette Ribbon. (I LOVE this new ribbon!)

It could probably use more tulle, but my daughter loves it anyway. *Ü*

5 comments:

  1. you can add a ring that opens like what you'd use to hold a book together for all the little elastic pony tail holders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Deb! Thanks for the suggestion. I think I will add one. :)

      Delete
    2. Love this!!! Thanks for sharing:)

      Cindy

      Delete