Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father’s Day to all of the wonderful Dads out there who sacrifice so much for your families! I’d also like to say a special Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful husband and father of my children. You are a man of integrity with a heart that follows after God and we are so very grateful for you! We love you!!


This was a photo taken a little over 4 years ago when Hannah was just a tiny baby and Ryan was three years old.


This one was taken last year when Hannah was 4 and Ryan was 7! (Don’t they grow fast?)


I’d also like to remind everyone to hug your husbands and fathers today and tell them how much they mean to you. It was almost 20 years ago that I lost my Dad and every Father’s Day my heart aches because I am reminded of how special he was and how much I miss him. I wish my husband and kids could have met him. Now...go hug your husband and/or father and tell them you love them!

Happy Father’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment