Saturday, May 21, 2011

Who is Lisa Stenz?

I have had a few people contact me over the past few weeks who wanted to take advantage of the great sign-up deal and become a Close to my Heart Consultant. Understandably, they wanted to find an upline that they could relate to and wanted to know a little bit more about me and my business before joining my team. I thought it might be beneficial to post a little about myself here for those of you would would like to get to know me better. (Of course you are always welcome to email me if you have any questions or would like to know something more specific about me or my business.)

Let's see, where should I start? My name is Lisa Stenz and I am 41 years old. I live in Southern California with my hubby of almost 11 years and my two adorable kiddos who are 5 and 8. As it states in the “About Me” section on the left, I am a Christian and try to live my life first and foremost for the Lord. I teach a Sunday School class at our church for Kindergartners and love it. (I really love that age!)

I have a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design and worked as a Graphic Designer in the corporate world for over 10 years. Currently I am a stay at home mom and a CTMH Consultant. I have been a Consultant for 7-1/2 years and have loved every minute of it! I signed up primarily for the discount, but after all of my friends and family saw the amazing products and wanted to learn more about them, I ended up turning my hobby into a lucrative business. I enjoy going out and doing home gatherings, workshops, classes, and monthly clubs. (Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information on hosting a home gathering, attending a class, or joining a club. You can even have a virtual party and earn hostess rewards all online!)

My team currently consists of 27 first downline (those who signed up directly under me). I currently have 1st downline team members in 10 different states. I enjoy having both hobbyists (personal use Consultants) and business builders on my team. I try my best to support each individual team member in whatever way they like. (I never want to pressure my personal use Consultants, and yet I want to encourage my business builders.) I send out monthly team newsletters and have a special team Facebook page where all of my downline (1st - 5th) have access. I try to be available to my team whenever anyone needs me via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. Feel free to post questions here or contact me directly if you'd like to know anything else about me, Close to my Heart, or joining my team.

Have a blessed day! *Ü*
Creatively Yours,
Lisa Stenz

This photo was taken at our Team Builders Conference in January.


This is my wonderful family.


This is one side of my craft room.


This is a photo of me with Jeanette Lynton (CTMH founder and CEO) at our Convention last year after the awards banquet. I was honored to receive an award for being in the top 10 for team building the past 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    I am a Stampin Up! demonstrator and I just want to tell you how much I like your post and you have inspired me to make one like it for my customers. Thanks so much.

    I love seeing your projects and what you do.

    Raven

    ReplyDelete