Thank you all so much for helping me celebrate my 250,000 blog hit milestone. It is because of all of you that I created my blog and continue to post. (Sometimes I wonder if anyone is even looking at my blog and then when I check the number of hits, I realize that there are people who take the time to come by and visit. Thank you!) As promised, I have answered the many questions that were posted as entries into my blog candy contest. I LOVED reading the comments from other CTMH Consultants and why they enjoy being Consultants. I also loved reading all of the questions from those of you who are not currently Consultants. The answers to all of your questions are below in addition to the top 10 reasons why I love being a Close to my Heart Consultant.
If you have ever thought about signing up, even just for the great discount, I promise you will be glad that you did. I'd love to have you on my team, so if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. And, if you are ready to order your New Consultant Kit, you can do that here.
OK, now for the big moment that you have all been waiting for.....
The winner of my blog candy is...
levelsoflight who, on March 23, 2011 at 5:13 PM, said...“Your creations are always so beautiful! I considered becoming a CTMH consultant, but I don't have time to dedicate to hosting parties and going to gatherings. Once I become a full-time teacher (yay!), my focus needs to be on my students and their curriculum. However, I've heard the term "hobbyist" before, but I have no idea what that means. Is that a different type of CTMH consultant? Also, thanks for offering the blog candy! It's such a generous gift!” (I answered her question below in case you are interested in the hobbyist opportunity.)
Levelsofflight was poster #31 and 31 was the number chosen by random.org. (I assigned all of the facebook posters a number as well, so the total number of posts/comments was 54. Congratulations levelsoflight. Please contact me at email@example.com by April 1st with your mailing address so I can send you the box of goodies. If she does not contact me by April 1st, I will pick a new winner.
- Top-notch, trend-setting products that can be ordered as needed. We don't have to carry any inventory!
- Training - Fantastic FREE online training classes and corporate sponsored events throughout the year.
- Generous compensation program and product discounts and ways to earn FREE product.
- Wonderful friends and “co-workers.” (Actually we're more like a family.)
- Incentive trips and other rewards.
- The option to have a MyCTMH website where we can get internet sales including Studio J, our online digital scrapbooking program. (Your friends and customers can create layout on their computer and can shop at home 24 hours a day, even in their jammies. LOL!)
- Operation Smile (the charity that CTMH supports) is such a worthy cause.
- Jeanette Lynton (Founder & CEO) and the Corporate Staff are wonderful. They actually listen to the Consultants and implement many of the ideas that we suggest.
- CTMH appreciates both their business builders & hobbyists and do their best to support all of us.
- The flexibility of "working" only when I want to. (And actually I don't consider it "work" when I am having fun.)