Monday, December 20, 2010

St. Nick Christmas Card

Here’s another one of the Christmas cards that I will be sending out this year. (Yes, I know they should have all been sent out by now...) This one uses the beautiful sentiment from the St. Nick set. I stamped it in Cocoa ink and then colored in the “M” with a Garden Green Marker and added some holly berries with a Cranberry marker. I outlined the stamped image with a silver Starburst gel pen that I got at Michaels. It adds a lot of sparkle that was hard to capture in the photo. The light is really uneven in the photo below, but hopefully you can get the idea. I also used some paper from the Mistletoe Creative Basics Collection and ribbon from the Cranberry Ribbon Rounds.
I’ll be back to post a few more projects later...

No comments:

Post a Comment