Monday, September 27, 2010

Studio J Memberships are Here!

Have you heard about Studio J? Studio J is online design software that allows users to create custom-printed two-page layouts for 12" x 12" albums. There is no software to purchase and install; instead, simply log in to Studio J and start designing your layouts. You can create and immediately purchase your layouts, or you can save them for later completion and purchase.

Studio J is still free to use and the only cost is for the prints. However, Close to my Heart has come up with another WONDERFUL option. How would you like to get your layouts at half price? How about getting access to special Members Only kits and templates? How about getting FREE shipping every month and FREE page protectors? How about FREE JPEG files so you can email or reprint your layouts elsewhere? Does all that sound too good to be true? I am proud to announce CTMH’s new Studio J Membership Program.

As a Studio J Member, you get all of the above plus special promotions and extras. You can purchase a 3-month membership for $30 or a 1-year membership for $99. You can even purchase a 5-pack that doesn't expire. (The 5-pack makes a great gift!)

Click here to check out some FAQs about Studio J.

One of the things I love about Studio J is that I can create a layout for one of my kid’s albums and then copy it, make a few quick changes, and have a layout for my other child's album. It has saved me a TON of time! Check out the layout I did for my son’s album about his swimming lessons this summer. I made a few quick changes and had one for my daughter within about 10 minutes.
(Click on the photos to enlarge them.)
Plus when I put them in my albums with the other layouts, you can’t tell which ones are classic layouts and which ones are Studio J layouts without touching them. They blend together so well.

Here’s one I did for my own album about the weekend I got to spend with my Mom a couple months ago. I am going to make a copy for her too.
Here’s another one I did for our family vacation this summer. I plan to make 3 copies of it. One for each of the kids albums and one for our family album! Love having the option to make multiple copies!

Here are a couple of back to school layouts I did using one of the Exclusive Member Kits. I used the same kit for both layouts. I just changed the color of some of the papers and chose a different template and they look completely different. The options are endless! Pretty cool, huh?
Want to try out Studio for free with no obligation to buy anything? Click here and and then click on the link that says “I am not ready to create an account. Try it out.” I’d love to get your feedback on Studio J. Feel free to post a comment or question here or email me at lisa@myctmh.com.

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I must first tell you how amazingly talented you are! I'm a fairly new consultant in Toronto and love browsing all of the CTMH consultant blogs. I get so inspired! But what brought me to leave a comment was that I just "happened" to read just above your Family Vacation Studio J Layout that you make 3 copies of your layouts one for each of the kids and one for your family album. I always wondered if I was nuts to give myself so much "work" by doing the same thing, mainly because my friends (who are also my customers) look at me like I'm crazy lol I'll keep doing what I'm doing :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete