Monday, July 5, 2010

A Sweet Award from a Sweet Friend...

My sweet friend Melissa awarded me with this adorable (yummy) blog award. Thanks girlfriend! You are the best! If you have never visited Melissa’s blog, be sure to check it out. She is one amazing lady!

The rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag people you wish to pass this award on to.

3 things I love about myself:

1. I love that I am surrounded by amazingly wonderful people. Without them, I would not be who I am today. My hubby, kiddos, friends, and family are so special to me and are a HUGE part of me. (Does that count as something I love about myself?)

2. I love that the Lord has given me a passion for creating. I may not be the most creative person in the world, but I love the fact that I have a hobby that brings me such enjoyment.

3. I love that I have been chosen to be God’s child. I know that is nothing of my own doing and that the Lord chose me. I love that I will be able to see Him face to face someday and be able to spend eternity with Him.

I couldn’t choose just one favorite photo so I chose two. These are two of my favorite photos of my kids:
I love Hannah’s expression in this photo. Just look at that darling little face
I love Ryan’s eyes in this photo. They are so reflective you can almost see the camera in them.
The people I would like to pass this on to are:
My sweet friend Barbara who I don’t get to see as much as I would like
lately. (Miss you Barb.) She is so talented and such a wonderful person. Love ya!

My friend Amy whom I got to know through CTMH. Amy is such a sweetheart. She also VERY talented and constantly inspires me to be a better Mom. I love reading her blog because it is filled with fun family events as well as amazing artwork. Love ya Amy!

And to another sweetheart, Bren. Bren is one of those people you just want to be around all the time. She is so positive and always has something nice to say about everyone. Her glass is always half full! Love ya Bren!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a sweet friend. Why don't you reward your friend with something special. Maybe you'll find something at http://maliksblogshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete