Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need your help...

Close to my Heart just announced that they will be giving away an all expense paid Scrapbook Spa Getway to 8 lucky Consultants. The catch is that in order to be eligible I have to have a certain amount of sales this month and attend Convention in July. I am already registered for the Convention, now I just need to make sure I get enough sales this month to qualify for the drawing. I am shamelessly asking for help. I would be soooo grateful if you might be willing to help me qualify. Here's what you can do to help:

1. Place an order on my website for regular and discounted products here.
2. Place a Studio J order on my website here.
3. Host a catalog party that closes before May 31st. (Contact me for more details.)
4. Host a Home Gathering that closes before May 31st. (Contact me for open dates and details.)
5. Call or email me with an individual order.

I am having a special drawing of my own at the end of the month for all of my customers. If you would like more information on that, feel free to contact me and I will give you the scoop. So, if you place an order this month, you will be helping me reach my goal and you will be entered into my special drawing as well. It's a win-win situation! *Ü*

Thanks so much for your help and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment