Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Little Everything Silhouette Cards

Here are a few more super quick and easy cards made with the March stamp of the Month called A Little Everything. I also used one of my all time favorite paper packets called Silhouette. I hope it never retires!

On the first card, I stamped the Just Blooms flower with a stamp from the Noted Backgrounds set in Bamboo ink. I am not sure if I like the way it turned out, but I figured that I might as well use it. The button is a plain Colonial White button that I colored with a black Sharpie marker on the inside.
The rest are so simple that they probably don’t need any explanation. *Ü*
All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock
Colonial White, Black, Bamboo
Stamps
A Little Everything (March Stamp of the Month), Noted Background

Ink Pads
Black, Bamboo

Other
Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Brads, Basic Buttons, Sharpie Marker, Natural Hemp

4 comments:

  1. You are the queen of "Simply Beautiful."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa these are just beautiful. This is one of my all time favourite paper packs and I love how well the Stamp of the month works with it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of the beautiful Silhouette paper and your cards really show how versatile the paper really is.

    ReplyDelete