Friday, January 1, 2010

The new Close to my Heart 2010 Spring Catalog is here!

It's here! It's here! Today is the release of the new CTMH 2010 Spring catalog! I have been dying to share this with you because there are sooooooo many fabulous new products. Spring has always been my favorite time of year and, with no exception, the Spring Idea Book has always been my favorite. Contact me at lisa@myctmh.com if you would like to get your very own copy or click here to view it online. I am happy to mail you a free Idea Book. All I ask is that you pay $3 for Priority Shipping.

Here are just a few fun projects highlighting some of the new products...

These projects highlight the new You Rock Paper Packet, Rockin' Top Coats, Star Power and Rock Star stamp sets.
These projects highlight the new Caboodle Paper Packet along with the super fun new Irresistibles Lots of Dots Alphabet, Tiny Tabs, and Playin' Hard and Boys at Play stamp sets.
These projects highlight the adorable new Topstitch Paper Packet, Soft Suede Pinwheels, and Charmed and Togetherness stamp sets.
You have already seen a little sneak peek at this beautiful paper called Veranda. (We will be using it for my Creative Club project this month.) This photo highlights the beautiful paper packet along with the Just Blooms Spring Blossom Flowers, Filigree Charms, and So Sweet and Authentic stamp sets.
I have a few more fun projects using new Spring products to show you. There will also be a new product blog hop coming soon, so stay tuned. I will post an update as soon as I know when the blog hop will be.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment