Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Boutique

You are invited to a
Christmas Boutique

If you are in the Southern California (San Diego, Riverside) area,
please join us for our third annual Christmas Boutique!

If you want to find the perfect gifts, while still enjoying what the season is all about, you won’t want to miss this fun day. Come hand pick, design, or even create your gifts without crowds or stress!

You will enjoy great food, free creative make and take projects,
a free 5 minute massage, door prizes, and more!

Saturday, December 5th • 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
(Contact me for directions)

Featuring Gifts Galore from:
Close to my Heart Stamping & Scrapbooking
(Get some great discounts on my cash and carry products)
Homemade Gourmet
Pampered Chef
Dani’sHandcrafted Jewelry
Unique Children’s Accessories
Hand Painted Portraits
Arbonne International
Simply Fun Family Games
Lori’s Massage
and more!

Come make this fun card during the make and take session.
I am giving away these cute little bags which include a mini card and a mini stamp.
We would love to see you on Saturday! Contact me for more details.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lisa. I think I might need to lift it. It's just so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what card I'm going to do for my holiday party. I think you just answered my "prayer". Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card! It is so beautiful and simple. Gorgeous! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! You were there with my Lori! Isn't she wonderful? So glad you tow got to met-I hope your show was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanna buy a gift card from Christmas boutique. They are really very beautiful. I love it.
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete