Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Tags and Box

I shamelessly lifted another project from the talented Vicki over at the Wizards Hangout. (Thanks Vicki!) She made the most wonderful gift tags and box that she said were inspired by LeeAnn here. You can check out Vicki’s version here. I loved them so much that I made a set of my own. My photos are horrible, but hopefully you will be able to get the idea.

The best thing about this project is that it only required one stamp set. I used the Just for the Holidays set. If you have the Christmas Melodies set, you could use that too. The instructions to make the box can be found here.
Here is a little sampling of the many tags that are inside the box.Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Just for the Holidays
Cardstock: Chocolate, White Daisy, Cranberry and Olive
Inks: Chocolate, Cranberry and Olive inks
Other: Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop and Circle Punches (SU!), Acetate (Overhead Transparencies from Staples), Gold Cording

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Vicki's and I love yours...I HAVE to get this set...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the set coming, I want to get a head start on the tags, can you tell me what size circle the tags are and what size scallop -- punch or cricut? Kristie

    ReplyDelete