Thursday, October 15, 2009

Announcing my new Kit of the Month!

First I need to apologize for being MIA! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a couple weeks. Life has been crazy and my blog has been neglected because of it. I hope to start posting more again.
With that I am happy to announce my new Kit of the Month!

Each month I will be offering a wonderful kit that scrapbookers and card makers will both love. The kits will each include a full paper packet, an exclusive stamp set (not available to purchase separately), embellishments, and step by step instructions for making 2 double page spreads or 16 cards, or a combination of both cards and a layout. You choose which projects you want to make with each kit! You will have an option of the basic kit or the best kit!

This month's kit is Twitterpated.

(Click on the photo below to see the other layout.)


(Click on the photo below to see the other cards.)



The basic option (Item #G1002) is only $29.95* ($35.85 value) and includes:
· Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet
· Hello There Stamp Set
· Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
· Step by Step Workshop Guide

The best option (used in the samples) is only $40.65* and includes:
· G1000 Twitterpated Basic Kit
· Z1230 Dimensional Elements In Color-Organic
· Z280 Natural Hemp
· Z1218 Brads Basic Assortment

You can order your kit directly from my website (using item # G1000) or contact me and I will be happy to order it for you. You can even get a group of friends together and host a workshop with the kits and I will come and help everyone with the projects. (Plus if you host a workshop you can earn free products too!)

*Plus shipping/handing and tax.

1 comment: