Thursday, February 26, 2009

"With Sympathy" Birthday Card

I know my title is kind of strange. Who would send a sympathy card for someone's birthday? Unless of course you wanted to rub in the fact that they were getting older. LOL! Actually I used Papertrey's With Sympathy stamp set for the reeds and CTMH's Happy Birthday set for the sentiment, hence my title. I used CTMH's Heavenly Blue ink and cardstock with Garden Green ink for the stems. I love the color combo. I also used CTMH's Heavenly Blue stitched ribbon. I popped the main panel up with 3-D Foam Squares to give it a little dimension. What would I ever do without my 3-D Foam Squares?
This card was a quick one which is always nice. I think I will make a few extras to have on hand for future b-days. It is so funny that I love to make cards, but I almost always forget to send them. What I really should do is make a bunch of “Happy Belated Birthday” cards and keep those on hand!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Wow! And I hear you on loving to make cards and too often neglecting to use them. LOL on the creating belated birthday cards.

    I so appreciate all the great inspiration you share!

    ReplyDelete