Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentines Card

I saw a cute birthday card by Wendy Johnson on the CK website today and just had to use her ideas to make a Valentine's card. Here is my version of Wendy's card. I used all CTMH products except for the smallest heart. The heart stamp is from Papertrey's Borders & Corners (hearts) set and the punch used is the smallest scallop heart punch from Marvy. The curvy sentiment is actually a straight sentiment from CTMH's Soul Mates Word Puzzle. I just put it on the block in the curve shape. (Gotta love those acrylic stamps!) I also used some heart stamps from the same set. I stamped them on patterned paper from the Life Delights Paper Pack and then cut them out. The polka dots are stamped using the Argyle Backgrounds set. I added some blush and white ric rac and the “I love you” sentiment is a chocolate rub-on from the Love Story Rub Ons pack.

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards and thanks so much for the tip about using the acrylic stamps. I had never realized you could curve them. It certainly makes them versatile, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete