Thursday, February 12, 2009

Teacher's Valentines

This is what I came up with for Ryan's teachers and the office staff at his school. Since we are trying to save money these days (like everyone else) I went the inexpensive route. I found these fun little boxes of chocolate in the $1 section at Target and decided to wrap them up in cute handmade matchboxes. I used CTMH Cranberry and Baby Pink cardstock along with some patterned paper from my favorite That's Amore pack. I used the basic instructions found here for Hershey's nugget boxes and then altered them to fit my li'l boxes-o-chocolate. *Ü*
I stamped the top using CTMH's February Word Puzzle. I added a little Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon and a tag with Ryan's signed name.
Hopefully his teachers will like them and not think they are too lame. I think I will include a little slip of paper in the teacher's boxes that says why Ryan loves each of them. (He told me a few little gems earlier that I think will make them smile.)

1 comment:

  1. Cute boxes...great way to give treats...I bet they were enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete