Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Distressed Card

I made this card a few years ago and just found it again. I thought it was a fun way to show how to distress white core cardstock with sandpaper. The card is super simple and can be made with those little cardstock scraps you have lying around. I suggest that you cut your cardstock to the size you want first and then sand it. That will give you the fun white edges. The flowers were punchesd with a Marvy punch and adhered with some CTMH retired silver flower embellishments and a brad. Easy peasy.
Stamps: CTMH Woodland Sentiments (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Chocolate, Blush, Bamboo
Inks: Black
Other: Marvy Flower Punches, CTMH White Daisy My Accents (retired), Silver Brads

3 comments:

  1. I thought this looked familiar. Loved it then and I love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this card when you first posted it. I loved it then and I love it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm glad you shared it! I may have some of those flowers hanging around my craft corner...now to find them! LOL

    ReplyDelete