Saturday, February 14, 2009

Aspiration Boxed Cards

Papertrey Ink is having another fun contest today. We are to pick one of Dawn's color combos from this past week and create a project using those colors. I chose the peachy and brownish colors she used here. (Do you like my official color names? LOL!) Here is the project I came up with...I just got a new CTMH stamp set called Aspiration and couldn't wait to use it! I stamped this set of cards in about 15 minutes. Gotta love that! I used Papertrey's Stamper's Select white cardstock for the bases because it is so wonderfully thick. (I like to use it for my card bases when I am not doing any layering.) I used one of my other all time favorite CTMH sets called Say it with Style. Unfortunately this was a stamp of the month set last year which means that it is not currently available. Hopefully it will show up in a future CTMH catalog and become “orderable” again. (Is that even a word? LOL!) Here is a close up of one of the cards. Very simple, but you know me. I like simple.
Here is what the boxed set looks like. I used a clear box from clearbags.com. I added a thin strip of Chocolate cardstock with a piece of CTMH Sorbet ribbon on top. Then I punched a circle tag with my Cuttlebug and stamped the mini sentiment from Papertrey's Mixed Messages stamp set.
Stamps: CTMH Aspiration, Say it with Style; Papertrey Mixed Messages
Cardstock: Papertrey White Stampers Select
Inks: CTMH Chocolate, Sorbet
Other: CTMH Chocolate Cardstock, Sorbet Ribbon Rounds

6 comments:

  1. WOW. Gorgeous cards! I really like that stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set of cards & what a lovely gift those would be! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute! I love a clean note cad like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are so good at packing a punch in your designs!

    ReplyDelete