Friday, December 5, 2008

Win new CTMH products before they are even available to customers!

I have a new Close to my Heart Spring 2009 catalog in my hot little hands and let me just tell you...I LOVE IT!! The new papers and stamp sets are to die for, not to mention the fun new embellishments and other great goodies.

How would you like to win
a FREE Level 2 paper packet plus a coordinating Level 2 My Stickease sheet from the new catalog before customers can even order from it?

Jeanette Lynton, Close to my Heart's founder and CEO, is having a free drawing on her blog. Be sure to check it out and maybe you will be one of 5 lucky winners!!
See her blog for more details. She will continue to have drawings, contests, and challenges, so be sure to check her blog often at JeanetteLynton.com.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment