Monday, August 4, 2008

This is what happens when I go out of town and Daddy is in charge...

I got home last night from Convention and let me just say I had the BEST time! It was so much fun to meet all of my wonderful CTMH sisters that I only know online. It was fun to meet you all in person!!
I just have to share what happened while I was gone. I called home every night to check on the kids (and my hubby.) The first night I called my hubby said, "I just took the best pictures for you to scrapbook." Intrigued, I asked, "What are these great pictures of my dear?" He then proceeded to tell me that my daughter got a hold of my son's markers and colored all over her legs. I have no idea where hubby was during all of this, but I was glad that I trained him well enough to take photos before he gave her a bath.After I saw these photos, I wasn't sure if I should address the fact that my daughter's legs looked like rainbows or the fact that the house looked like a tornado hit it. I suppose I should just be grateful that everyone was still alive when I got home. LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This brought a huge smile to my face! Stuff like this doesn't happen to just me. hee, hee. What a classic moment and you can have a ton of fun scrapping it. Kudos to hubby for thinking to take pictures.

    Reminds me of the time I came home from running errands and my older daughter was having a fine time in my Archival Black ink! Hubby's classic line...they were watching a video a minute ago. Unfortunately, she made a beeline for the couch, so I didn't have time to take photos.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - glad you've got him trained well to take pics before cleaning up after stuff like this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny is that - no telling what you were coming home to - adorable
    www.sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    OMW you just brought the biggest smile to my face.

    Reminds me of the time that Addison had markers in the car as we were dropping off his older brother to school. When we get home, I find Addison with marker (washable Crayola, thank goodness) all over his face and arms. When I questioned him (because the rule is that markers are for paper), his precious answer, "I didn't have any paper."

    OK - and I am loving the carefree mess of toys in the background too.

    Looks like the kids had a good time with Dad!

    ReplyDelete