Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blog Award

I was nominated for this award by two very talented bloggers, Jeani and Jena! Thank you, ladies! *Ü*

The rules for this award are as follows: 1) The winner can post the logo on her blog. 2) Link the person you received your award from. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Put links of those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated. In my usual fashion, I am not going to nominate just 7. There are so many talented people out there whose art inspires me daily. (Although I must admit I have not been on the computer as much lately as you may have noticed by my lack of posts and comments.) Check out the list of blogs I have to the left. They are some of my favorites. I have many more to add which I will try to do this week.

Thanks again for the award. I am honored.

1 comment: