Thursday, June 12, 2008

Questions & Top Secret Stuff...

I feel so silly right now. I just realized that when someone posts a comment on my blog and it gets emailed to me, I cannot reply to the email. If you have posted questions on my blog in the past and haven't received an answer from me, it isn't because I didn't answer. It is because I am super lame and replied to the email with an answer instead of posting the answer on my blog. I am soooo sorry about that. When I get time, I will try to go back through the comments you have all left and post the answers to your questions here.

You have also probably realized that I haven't posted anything in a while. I am creating some fun things, but I can't post them until after Convention. Sorry. Top secret stuff goin' on over here. But, as soon as I get back from Convention at the beginning of August, I promise to post my fun new artwork. In the meantime, I will still try to post some art, but it won't be as frequent since I am swamped with trying to get the Convention stuff done.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that means you're getting a preview of the new stuff, aren't you? I haven't been anxious until now.

    ReplyDelete