Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Delight in Everything Card

Yikes. It has been way too long since my last post. Sorry everyone. The end of the month gets a little crazy for me. This month was no exception. I had to get my two CTMH newsletters ready to send out which took longer than normal for me. (One is for my customers and one is for my team.) If you'd like me to add you to my newsletter email list, just let me know. I usually have a fun trivia question each month and give away some sort of fun goody.

Anyway, here's a card I made last year using the Delight in Everything stamp set. I need to pull it out again because it is a lot of fun. I added some small brads to the center of some of the flowers. Colors used are: Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Buttercup, and Garden Green.


I just received the new CTMH catalogs and the next 4 stamps of the month, so when I get some free time, maybe I'll create something fun and post it here. Now, if I could only order some extra time along with all of the new products...)

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I just love your work, and enjoy checking your blog and the things you post on the CTMH boards.

    Thanks for inspiring me!!!

    Jana Amundson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card - looking forward to trying to imitate it! :)

    Kisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHT is one of my favorite CTMH's sets ... love this card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete