Monday, February 4, 2008

Valentines Card




This was one of the projects we made at Regionals last weekend. (I just may give it to my hubby for Valentines Day. Although I will have to add a “Happy B-day” on it somewhere too since his birthday is on Valentines Day.) It uses the new textured black cardstock from the February promotion (144 sheets of textured CS for $70.) CTMH's textured CS is wonderful because it has deep grooves and is a lighter shade on the back. It also uses CTMH's February Word Puzzle stamp set. I just LOVE the new word puzzles. They are so versatile! I cut a window in the card with my paper trimmer and added a metal rimmed tag with a stamped and cutout heart. With a silver concho on top, and a little cranberry waxy flax, the card was complete. Super fast and super easy.

3 comments:

  1. What fun cards, Lisa. As for being tagged, I'm going to have to sleep on it. I'm just glad my middle name is short!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great cards, Lisa!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LIsa! This project looks great and a fabulous card to give to your hubby! I love how the heart is suspended!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete