Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentine Heart Tin



This is a total case from Nichole Heady's Valentine Tin shown here. I thought it was a perfect gift for my son's teacher for Valentine's Day. This is his first year of preschool , so it is the first time I had to think about Valentine's for his classmates and teacher. (Nichole's version is MUCH nicer and cleaner, but ours will have to do for now.)

I used a cute heart tin from Papertrey and covered it with some retired CTMH B&T paper.

The inside used a template from Lisa Johnson's blog that fits perfectly. I used CTMH Cranberry cardstock as a base and stamped it with the Adorable Backgrounds stamp in Cranberry ink. Then I asked my son why he loves his teacher and after getting some pretty silly answers, I typed them up on my computer, printed them out and attached them to the cardstock. I hope his teacher will like it.

Cardstock
: CTMH Carnberry Inks: CTMH Cranberry Paper: CTMH Cranberry B&T (retired) Other: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Marvy Scallop Punch, Prisma Glitter, Papertrey Heart Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment