Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sweet Pea Layout


This layout was 100% inspired by Jill Broadbent. She did a very similar layout that was shown at CTMH’s Regional Celebration last month. I fell in love with her “furry” chipboard letters and had to recreate the layout myself. Hannah’s name is created by using CTMH’s Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet wrapped with chenille Sassy Strands from the Winter Cozy collection. I used Glue Dots to keep them in place and to glue them to my layout.

Cardstock: CTMH Baby Pink, White Daisy Papers: CTMH Sweet Pea Paper Pack Other: Winter Cozy Chenille Sassy Strands, Paper Trimmer (to emboss the edges), Sanding Kit, Big Pinks Paper Flowers, Craft Buttons, Circle Window Charms, CTMH Colonial White Ribbon Rounds, Lots of Glue Dots!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! How much of the strand did you use? My daughters name is Christina so its is much longer than Hannah :) Happy Friday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just stinkin' cute. I am not a chenille fan, but that is just adorable. I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! I love her little outfit! And I love the papers you picked for the layout. Your flowers are such a fun addition and those fuzzy letters are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete