Saturday, February 16, 2008

Single Photo Layouts


I love creating layouts using a single photo. Sometimes you have that perfect photo that you want as the main focus. The layouts above are obviously of my two favorite subjects. My adorable kiddos. They were quick and easy to create because all I did was some “somewhat” random stamping down the page and mat the photos and layout on colored cardstock. Quick and easy.

Stamps: CTMH Classic Caps, Adorable, Rustic Flowers Cardstock: CTMH Twilight, Heavenly Blue, Chocolate, Hollyhock, Baby Pink, White Daisy Inks: CTMH Heavenly Blue, Twilight, Chocolate, Bush, Baby Pink Other: Corner Rounder

The layout above is another example of my random stamping with one photo as the focal point. I love this photo. It was taken at Legoland just as we were getting off one of the rides. My husband and son were walking in front of me holding hands and my first thought was, “Kodak Moment!” and I took a few shots as we walked down the little path away from the ride.

Stamps: CTMH Delight in Everything, Rustic Alphabet, Card Commentary Cardstock: CTMH Garden Green, White Daisy Inks: CTMH Buttercup, Cranberry, Garden Green, Heavenly Blue Other: Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttercup Accents (Brad & Photo Clip)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these layouts!!!! The first one is a total Anne Geddes moment! You're kids are adorable and as for the photo of dad and child walking ahead of you...I am in total agreement of the Kodak moment thought...I've snapped some shots like that and they are among my very favorite photos.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    PS Don't know if I said before, but I really, really like your blog header! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Beautiful!! Gorgeous, I love them.
    I love your header too. =}

    ReplyDelete