Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Scatter Sunshine Acetate Card





I LOVED this card when I saw it on Nichole Heady's blog, so I had to case it using sets that I have. I used a ton of CTMH stamps sets to make it. Check out Nichole's version here. BTW, have you heard all of the great things that Papertrey is doing? If not, check out Nichole's blog to find out. Lots of fun stuff!

I stamped my images on white cardstock. Then cut a piece of overhead transparency to 11x4.25 and wrapped it around the card. I used clear glue dots in the corners on the back so you can't see the glue too much. Then I stamped an image and added some Prisma Glitter and a sweet leaf brad to the white strip on the front. I attached it to a 1.5x11 piece of blush cardstock and wrapped it around the inside of the acetate so you couldn't see the adhesive.

Pretty easy once you do one card. I love using acetate on my cards!

Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Blush Stamps: CTMH Solo 9, solo 4, solo H, solo G, solo C, April Word Puzzle Inks: CTMH Buttercup, blush, sweet leaf Other: Overhead Transparency from office supply store, Prisma Glitter, Brad from Cottage Edge Anchors, Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, your birthday invitation AND your projects from regionals. I was wondering where all those little flowers came from and then realized I just have to look for them. Too often I forget about my Solos. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so great! I love the springyness of it since I am sure that antartica has moved to the Pacific Northwest-yep more snow tonight! I will have to try this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa how cute is that! I love the idea about the transparency.
    Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty! and a great design!

    ReplyDelete